Dolittle is a motion picture that didn’t need to be made– we’ve got a few of these already. And even with the star power of Robert Downey Junior, this film has no magic, no charm. It’s unfunny, complicated, and sort of boring. And it also has great deals of sins.
Thursday: Caper sins.
Remember, no film is without sin. Which movie’s sins should we count next?
– CinemaSins website: https://www.cinemasins.com –
– Channels -.
— TVSins: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4bOvc1mYxFcQ5xPb9Zmow.
— MVS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUBq8oBRVTsMpjWiHfjJpDw.
– Members get MORE! ALL videos early, reward videos and podcasts, merch discounts and MORE on Patreon! – https://www.patreon.com/CinemaSins.
– Merch! – https://teespring.com/stores/cinemasins.
– Podcasts -.
— SinCast- A weekly chat with Jeremy, Chris and Barrett about their love and hatred for motion pictures and home entertainment. https://cinemasins.libsyn.com/.
— Behind the Sins: CinemaSins authors Aaron, Jonathan and Deneé, provide a behind the scenes look at what it takes to launch the previous week’s videos across the CinemaSins brand name. https://redcircle.com/shows/behindthesins.
– Writers Social -.
– Discord: Demand on Facebook or Reddit!
– Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CinemaSins/.
– Jeremy’s Book: https://cinemasins.com/book.