The Hunchback of Notre Dame is an animated Disney movie based upon a traditional piece of literature. And the film’s just fine. It’s sort of a mess, truly. And DAMN does it have sins! So we counted them.
Next week: Mid-2000’s musical, mid-2000’s romance.
Keep in mind, no film lacks sin! Which motion picture’s sins should we count next?
– CinemaSins site: https://www.cinemasins.com –
– Channels -.
— TVSins: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4bOvc1mYxFcQ5xPb9Zmow.
— MVS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUBq8oBRVTsMpjWiHfjJpDw.
– Members get MORE! ALL videos early, bonus offer videos and podcasts, merch discount rates and MORE on Patreon! – https://www.patreon.com/CinemaSins.
– Merch! – https://teespring.com/stores/cinemasins.
– Podcasts -.
— SinCast- A weekly chat with Jeremy, Chris and Barrett about their love and hatred for movies and entertainment. https://cinemasins.libsyn.com/.
— Behind the Sins: CinemaSins authors Aaron, Jonathan and Deneé, offer a behind the scenes look at what it requires to release the previous week’s videos across the CinemaSins brand. https://redcircle.com/shows/behindthesins.
– Writers Social -.
– Discord: Demand on Facebook or Reddit!
– Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CinemaSins/.
– Jeremy’s Book: https://cinemasins.com/book.